First Mate Stuart van Kuijeren decided to pursue a career at sea whilst completing an honors degree in marketing management, making the logical step from business school to yachting in order to travel the world, having never left South Africa, where he is born and raised. He considers himself a semi-professional eater, having eaten a 40oz burger, after mistakenly ordering it and not knowing how the imperial measuring system works. He has 4 years of yachting experience working on busy charter vessels and privately owned yachts. Stu enjoys anything outdoors and always loves to workout. He loves spearfishing and considers himself a master at hunting starfish. He plans to continue his studies and work towards captaining a vessel.
Meet the Crew
- Chef Edward Atkinson, hailing from South England, trained at the …Read More »
- Deckhand Henro De Vos, also from Cape Town, South Africa, …Read More »
- Chief Stewardess Tarryn White, from Cape Town, South Africa, holds …Read More »
- Raiarii Chin Ah You, AKA Ray, AKA Tahitian Fury, AKA …Read More »
- Captain Chase Cunningham has been in yachting since leaving High …Read More »