Deckhand Henro De Vos, also from Cape Town, South Africa, is our Duracell Bunny that never stops. He started yachting 4 years ago, originally joining to support his dream of finding Atlantis. His amazing energy, unwavering positive attitude and excellent knowledge on deck is easily visible in his standard of work. “Ro” is also the vessel’s dive instructor, with a wealth of experience under the waves and his safety-conscious mindset, he is always wanting to take guests on their best diving experience ever. Despite being the youngest member of the team, he can grow the best moustache onboard, something he boasts about daily. Ro is a gifted video editor and has an amazing eye for photography and videography, he will be there to capture the very best of the trip from onboard, underwater and from the skies.
Meet the Crew
- Chef Edward Atkinson, hailing from South England, trained at the …Read More »
- Chief Stewardess Tarryn White, from Cape Town, South Africa, holds …Read More »
- Raiarii Chin Ah You, AKA Ray, AKA Tahitian Fury, AKA …Read More »
- First Mate Stuart van Kuijeren decided to pursue a career …Read More »
- Captain Chase Cunningham has been in yachting since leaving High …Read More »