Chef Edward Atkinson, hailing from South England, trained at the 5-star Bull Hotel in Gerard’s Cross Bucks in England, completing his NVQ 1/2/3 in professional catering. Chef Ed then moved to Guernsey in order to train under top chef Sean Digary at a 5-star, 3 Rosette Hotel. Chef Ed has 10 years’ experience in restaurants, bistros, hotels and professional catering around England, and has coupled that with 9 years’ experience out at sea on yachts. He is now a Mallorca resident, falling in love with the local seafood and fresh produce available at the Tapas restaurants. He plans on continuing his career in yachting to continue meeting new people and making new friends. Outside the galley, you can find Ed on the golf course, ski slopes or mountain bike trails (that’s what he says, realistically you will find him at the local pub with a pint, doing his best impression of a stereotypical Englishman).
Meet the Crew
- Captain Chase Cunningham has been in yachting since leaving High …Read More »
- First Mate Stuart van Kuijeren decided to pursue a career …Read More »
- Raiarii Chin Ah You, AKA Ray, AKA Tahitian Fury, AKA …Read More »
- Chief Stewardess Tarryn White, from Cape Town, South Africa, holds …Read More »
- Deckhand Henro De Vos, also from Cape Town, South Africa, …Read More »
- Kaylani Penas, aka Lani, grew up in Minnesota, the Land …Read More »