Captain Chase Cunningham has been in yachting since leaving High School in Durban, South Africa. Chase was sitting at a University about to put pen to paper to sign-up to study Architecture, when he put the pen down and decided to follow is passion for boating and the ocean. This love for adventure has led him to do yachting for the last 11 years, obtaining his Master 3000 license by the age of 28. Within that time, he has crewed on numerous yachts, running those vessels to some of the highest safety standards in the industry, as you will experience from his well trained and well drilled crew. His experience from those diverse yachts has allowed him to create a program that gives guests the best possible experience onboard, whilst also being one of the safest and well-maintained vessels. His meticulous planning and excellent communication skills (and obsession for French Bulldogs) make him a great leader as well as an approachable person for guests to enhance their time onboard. He is hands on, knowledgeable, encouraging and always upbeat. He has extensive knowledge and experience in the Bahamas, Caribbean, US East and West Coast, Central America and South East Asia.
Meet the Crew
- Chef Edward Atkinson, hailing from South England, trained at the …Read More »
- Deckhand Henro De Vos, also from Cape Town, South Africa, …Read More »
- Chief Stewardess Tarryn White, from Cape Town, South Africa, holds …Read More »
- Raiarii Chin Ah You, AKA Ray, AKA Tahitian Fury, AKA …Read More »
- First Mate Stuart van Kuijeren decided to pursue a career …Read More »