Scotty is originally from Zimbabwe and he grew up on his family farm in Lake Kariba. At an early age, Scotty loved the water and was an avid fisherman. As soon as he could begin working he began leading fishing trips and working with all kinds of water sports. This lead him into the love of Scuba diving and he worked at one of the most prestigious dive companies in South Africa. At only twenty years of age, this young man is a certified dive instructor with more than 500+ dives under his belt. He has certified dive groups of up to 11 people and can arrange for this on board Antares as well. Scotty truly enjoys every dive as if it is the first time in the underwater world and looks forward to introducing guests on board Antares to this as well. In addition to his love of the water, Scotty has also always been into all kinds of sports and was an international field hockey player for Zimbabwe. Scotty loves the outdoors and is friendly by nature, adventurous and always smiling.
Meet the Crew
- From an early age Francis has fond memories of family …Read More »
- Ana joins the Antares crew with fresh eyes trained to …Read More »
- Sierra’s goal is to provide guests with an outstanding level …Read More »
- Rai (Chin Ah You) is French and obtained a Degree …Read More »
- James is also from South Africa and comes from a …Read More »
- Cuan is from Cape Town South Africa and holds a …Read More »