Sierra’s goal is to provide guests with an outstanding level of service while on board Antares and she always has that welcoming smile and every detail covered for fun and relaxation. Sierra is a certified Yoga teacher, advanced mixologist, licensed Esthetician and ex owner of her own cold pressed juice company. After completing school, Sierra started out as a team leader for a cleaning company. Soon thereafter, her creative side and desire to advance plunged her into opening her own juice company. After two successful years as a business owner, she was introduced to the yachting industry and found a way to combine her love for traveling and hospitality. In 2015 she joined a yacht as junior stewardess and gained further knowledge and experience in service, people skills, and all aspects of yachting. Her determination and a positive attitude quickly advanced her to working on board private jets and busy charter yachts such as M/Y Sweet Escape. Sierra is passionate about what she does, attentive and in tune with all the finer details that ensure guests are comfortable, happy and their expectations are exceeded with their charter experience. Sierra is optimistic, energetic and brings a positive and welcoming vibe to Antares. She enjoys hiking, yoga and various water sports in her free time.
Meet the Crew
- From an early age Francis has fond memories of family …Read More »
- Scotty is originally from Zimbabwe and he grew up on …Read More »
- Ana joins the Antares crew with fresh eyes trained to …Read More »
- Rai (Chin Ah You) is French and obtained a Degree …Read More »
- James is also from South Africa and comes from a …Read More »
- Cuan is from Cape Town South Africa and holds a …Read More »