From an early age Francis has fond memories of family gatherings revolving around the dinner table. His love and inquisitive nature for exploring the world has enabled him to excel as a chef, gaining knowledge, flavours and techniques from many different countries. The experience from working in top Michelin restaurants in London was invaluable. High pressure kitchens where attention to detail and only the best products were used, elevated his cooking abilities. As an experienced and top culinary trained chef, he joined the yachting industry back in 2012, using his experience on land to further his career as a yacht chef. Francis is a good team player, organized and always willing to go the extra mile. Whether you wish for lunch to be served in an informal family style or a fancy 7 course dinner, whatever your preference or diet requirements, Francis is at hand to deliver to your every need.
Meet the Crew
- Scotty is originally from Zimbabwe and he grew up on …Read More »
- Ana joins the Antares crew with fresh eyes trained to …Read More »
- Sierra’s goal is to provide guests with an outstanding level …Read More »
- Rai (Chin Ah You) is French and obtained a Degree …Read More »
- James is also from South Africa and comes from a …Read More »
- Cuan is from Cape Town South Africa and holds a …Read More »