Cuan is from Cape Town South Africa and holds a Diploma in Tourism and Tour operations. He began his career as a Marine Logistics Supervisor in East Africa which originally equipped him with the skill set to lead yachting programs off the beaten path. In the past 10 years Cuan has crewed on various private and charter yachts ranging from 120-160ft. Once he became captain, cruising areas have included; South East Asia, the Pacific, the Bahamas, New England, the Caribbean and the USA. Cuan takes pride in his work and is always willing to lend a hand wherever necessary. Leading by example, yet learning at the same time, Cuan is able to offer his knowledge and enthusiasm to crew and hopes to enhance the guests experience on board. “Safety and effective communication are key to a successful charter program.” Cuan is hands on, hardworking and strives for longevity from crew and securing repeat charters. Always upbeat, Cuan enjoys leading a winning team and has assembled a group of professional, fun, and team-oriented individuals that will surprise and entertain guests at every turn. In his free time Cuan enjoys kite boarding, free diving, surfing and fishing.
Meet the Crew
- From an early age Francis has fond memories of family …Read More »
- Scotty is originally from Zimbabwe and he grew up on …Read More »
- Ana joins the Antares crew with fresh eyes trained to …Read More »
- Sierra’s goal is to provide guests with an outstanding level …Read More »
- Rai (Chin Ah You) is French and obtained a Degree …Read More »
- James is also from South Africa and comes from a …Read More »